Answers from Our Experts (1)
There’s a lot to love about The Fullerton Bay Hotel, a dazzling property overlooking the Marina Bay waterfront in Singapore, but these are our favorite things about the hotel:
1. Service. Friendly, accommodating and professional, the consistently high level of personalized service provided by this luxury Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Singapore hotel’s staff, from the members of the well-informed concierge team to the helpful receptionists, is one of the true highlights of any stay.
2. Rooftop pool. Situated between the hotel’s trendy Lantern bar and its compact fitness center, the 82-foot lap pool is ringed by lush tropical greenery and surrounded by the panoramic scenery of the financial district and Harbour.
3. Location. The Five-Star Fullerton Bay Hotel couldn’t be much more ideally located. The city-state’s glitzy shopping centers on Orchard Road are a short taxi ride away while popular tourist attractions such as the Singapore Flyer Ferris wheel, Gardens by the Bay and Merlion Park are a short walk away, as is Lau Pa Sat, one of Singapore’s best center for hawkers with food and other wares.
4. Views. Each of the hotel’s 100 guest rooms and suites features double-glazed, floor-to-ceiling windows, outdoor balconies and spectacular views, particularly the harbor-facing bay view and premier bay view rooms.
5. Hotel-wide Wi-Fi. Whether lounging in our guest room or checking email on our phone over breakfast at Clifford, the hotel’s signature first-floor restaurant, we had no problem staying plugged in during our stay via this luxury Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Singapore hotel’s password-protected Wi-Fi connection.